DEV3 - TYPO3 Enterprise Development
"SweeTS -delicious TypoScript Development",
developed by Eckhard M. Jäger, was the first real development application for TYPO3 und Typoscript.
"SweeTS" offers many features for a rapid and secure TypoScript developement. SweeTS is not yet totally independent from operating systems
and does not offer all interfaces that an enterprise development tool needs.
With the DEV3 project we answer the call of many developers to make all ideas and possibilities of "SweeTS" available on an Eclipse system. Together with the FLOW3DE-Projekt we want to create not only an open source solution for the whole TYPO3/ TypoScript and PHP developement that is independent of operating systems, we want to create a solution for the upcoming and modern framework FLOW3. too. We will develop DEV3 on the base of the PHP Developer Tools (PDT) which can easily supplemented by the Aptana-Studio.
Wee need you!
- If you are a TYPO3 developer you can help us in different ways:
- Donate money for a professional and fast developement of DEV3
- Send us your commented TypoScript code to integrate as DEV3 code snippets
- Share your professional ideas for DEV3 with us
- Help our development by sharing your professional Java knowledge
- Be our alpha and beta tester
DEV3 is being developed by
- Sebastian Böttger (Cross Content Media) - Development, SVN
- David Brühlmeier - Development, SVN
- Eckhard M. Jäger (area42 - Agentur & Systempartner) - Design, Snippets, Help files, PR
- Nina Meyer (Cross Content Media) - Development
- DEV3 (Install) Update Site for eclipse <= 3.3: http://www.dev3.org/update
- DEV3 Podcast by Robert Lemke: http://castor.t3o.punkt.de/files/podcast_robert_008_dev3_hd.mov
- DEV3 on forge.typo3.org: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-dev3
We already thank
- Ingo Schmitt for his advice regarding PDT and Aptana Studio
- Irene Höpner for encouraging us to go ahead with the developement on Eclipse
- Stefan Völker as our Mac tester
- Peter Kraume as our "evil" Vista tester
- Stefan Bauer for T3AK'08 (if it weren't for him we would have probably never met)
- Robert Lemke for hint to join forces of the tyCl* and FLOW3DE project
- Gilbert Dietrich for translations
- Yannick Pavard for translations